Monday, July 21, 2014

Cream of the Crop

 
Good day friends, another fantastic stamp from Your Next Stamp called Howdy Farmer!  I am showcasing for our Inspirational July here at One Crazy Stamper, and there is tons of inspiration from the design team, so come back and check things out.  
 
I had fun coloring this little farmer girl, she was pretty sweet.  I used spellbinders, and a banner punch, added some ribbon, some glossy accents on the corn and of coursed colored using my Copic markers.  
 I hope you get a chance to pop over to Lora's Store for some much needed supplies, and till next time, happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Leanne! The little wheat die cut is perfect for this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, nice design, sweet image coloured perfectly. That wheat die cut adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, the colour combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete